Skip to content
- Describe the role that vaccination can play in a disease control strategy.
- Describe the properties of and differences between live and inactivated vaccines.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of different methods of vaccine deliver, including spray, gel, water, injection, mechanical and in ovo vaccines.
- Appraise the key factors to be considered, and essential knowledge required in order to recommend a vaccination strategy.
- Discuss the key factors to be aware of when administering vaccines by injection, such as temperature, site of injection, needle size, hygiene and storage.
Back to all topics