Skip to content
- Identify the main distinguishing morphological and molecular features of reoviruses.
- Describe the clinical presentation and main sources of reovirus infection for poultry.
- Plan an investigation to identify the cause of reovirus infection.
- Discuss the main molecular and serological tests for diagnosis of reovirus infection.
- Appraise the effectiveness of vaccination in controlling reovirus infection.
- List the main diseases and conditions associated with reovirus infection: tenosynovitis/viral arthritis, runting-stunting syndrome and hepatitis.
- Describe the aetiology and clinical symptoms of infectious avian encephalomyelitis.
Back to all topics