Skip to content
- Describe the pathological features of avian encephalomyelitis and how these resemble or may be used to differentiate AE infection from that of other viruses.
- Describe an appropriate sampling plan and method for diagnosis of Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Avian Encephalomyelitis and Fowlpox.
- Describe the morphological and molecular features of infectious laryngotracheitis virus (ILTV).
- Discuss the advantages and limitations of vaccination and other key control measures for Infectious Laryngotracheitis, Avian Encephalomyelitis and Fowlpox.
- Discuss the epidemiology and aetiology of infectious laryngotracheitis and avian pox virus infection.
Back to all topics