Skip to content
- Describe the classification of infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) and its importance in the poultry industry.
- Discuss the pathogenicity and types of disease caused by IBV.
- Discuss the classical and molecular tests used for the diagnosis of Infectious Bronchitis (IB) in chickens.
- Discuss the current strategies used to control IBV in poultry.
- Explain the basis of IB immunity in chickens.
- Discuss how IBV variants emerge and their clinical significance in poultry.
Back to all topics