Skip to content
- Outline the main reasons why a field investigation may be requested, or may be necessary.
- Explain how the “Shewhart Cycle” is applicable to poultry disease outbreaks.
- Propose a strategy for how to carry out an outbreak investigation, and the main factors which need to be considered.
- Describe the main steps in a chicken post-mortem procedure.
- Evaluate the impact of multifactorial diseases on poultry outbreak investigations.
- Suggest possible interventions (management, nutritional, antibiotic) which could be used to control poultry disease outbreaks.
Back to all topics