Skip to content
- Describe the pathophysiology and epidemiology of Eimeria in chickens with reference to the two most common species, E. tenella and E. maxima.
- Describe the different stages of the Eimeria life cycle and their importance for disease control.
- Describe the virulence, clinical signs, and gross lesions associated with Eimeria infection in chickens and turkeys.
- Evaluate the main methods used to control avian coccidiosis.
- Describe the different ways of diagnosing avian coccidiosis and characterising the species involved in infection.
Back to all topics